Your Right to Know
This page provides an overview of the information Golden State College and other U.S. institutions of higher education are required to provide to current and prospective students.
Links are provided through our website to disclose specific information that is in compliance with the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990 and the Higher Education Amendments of 1992 and 1998.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT GOLDEN STATE COLLEGE OF COURT REPORTING
- 2017 SCHOOL CATALOG
- 2016 SCHOOL CATALOG
- 2015 SCHOOL CATALOG
- 2014 SCHOOL CATALOG
PERFORMANCE INFORMATION DISCLOSURE:"These are the data reported to ACICS by the institution in its most recent Campus Accountability Report."
- SCHOOL PERFORMANCE FACT SHEET
- BPPE ANNUAL REPORT: INSTITUTIONS, PROGRAMS
- BECOMING LICENSED
- CAREER PATHS
- GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURES
- GSC School Code = 041501
- PRIVACY OF STUDENT EDUCATION RECORDS (Family Education Rights & Privacy Act)
- ALCOHOL/DRUG POLICIES - including the drug-free school and workplace program
- CODE OF STUDENT CONDUCT - for Golden State College Students
- STUDENT BODY SIZE, RETENTION AND GRADUATION RATES
- INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
- COPYRIGHT POLICY - related to copyright infringement and liabilities students face for unauthorized distribution of copyrighted materials